Blue Mobius Marketing workshops and training sessions provide fresh thinking, up-to-date information on marketing trends, and expertise tailored to your unique business and circumstances. Our dynamic approach to instruction, and interactive format, ensures an enjoyable and effective experience. We work with small groups of three to five people and have presented to audiences as large as 550.
Examples of workshops and presentations include topics such as:
- What is Content Marketing?
- An Integrated Approach to Digital Marketing
- Storytelling for Non-Profits
- Strategic Social Media Marketing
- Effective Communications: Written and Verbal
- The Science of Social Media Marketing
- Creative Marketing Strategy
- Impacting Company Culture with Social Media
- Content Marketing Best Practices
- How to Gauge Effectiveness of Social Media Marketing
Often an outside approach is all that is needed to jumpstart marketing efforts that feel stunted or off track. Each workshop is an opportunity to discuss, explore, and brainstorm around your organization’s marketing and communication challenges and our clients appreciate the new point of view our team brings to the table. Based on the unique needs of our client we also provide deliverables, such as handouts, worksheets, and check lists, to support success moving forward.
Our passion for what we do shines through in each training and workshop interaction. We love equipping others for marketing and business success. Let’s get the conversation started about how a custom marketing and communications workshop can benefit your organization.